Work Related Visa

Work Related Visa

B-1 Visa (business visitors)

H-1B Visa (professional workers)

H-2 Visa (workers in agriculture or in temporary or seasonal work)

H 4 Visa ( Dependent visa )

I Visa (employees of foreign media companies)

J Visa (participants in an exchange visitor program)

L Visa (intra-company transferees)

O Visa (individuals with “extraordinary ability” in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics or individuals with “extraordinary achievement” in television or movies)

P Visa (artists, athletes, and entertainers)

R Visa (religious workers)

TN Visa (professional workers from Canada or Mexico)