H3 – Visa:
The H3 visa is designated for individuals who will come to the US to participate in a training program. There is no numerical limit to the number of H3 visas issued.
- he proposed training is not available in the beneficiary’s home country;
- the beneficiary will not be placed in a position which is in the normal operation of the business, and in which citizens and resident alien workers are regularly employed;
- the beneficiary will not be productively employed except as incidental to training; and
- the training will benefit the beneficiary in pursuing a career outside the US.
Each applicant for a visitor visa must submit these forms and documentation as explained below.
- Online Nonimmigrant Visa Electronic Application, Form DS-160.
- A passport valid for travel to the U.S. with a validity date of at least six months beyond the applicant’s intended period of stay in the U.S. (unless country-specific agreements provide exemptions). If more than one person is included in the passport, each person desiring a visa must make an application.
- One (1) 2×2 photograph.
- Nonimmigrant visa application processing fee: For current fees for Department of State government services select Fees. You will need to provide a receipt showing the visa application processing fee has been paid, when you come for your visa interview.
- Visa issuance fee: Additionally, if the visa is issued, there will be an additional visa issuance reciprocity fee, if applicable. Please consult the Visa Reciprocity Tables to find out if you must pay a visa issuance reciprocity fee and what the fee amount is.
variable (duration of training program, but not to exceed 2 years)